Help Us In Educating Rwanda’s Teachers
Donated funds are used for the following project expenses:
- Instructor compensation for extra hours of teaching and training
- Participant compensation for transportation to summer training
- Participant compensation when they remain at school for training during non-work hours
- Housing, food, and transportation expenses incurred by U.S. trainers when in Rwanda
- Instructional materials, technology equipment, and trainer time
Here are a few ways you can specifically help:
- $500 will allow for English instruction for at least 30 teachers in one school for one month.
- $250 will allow us to train 10 English instructors to teach spoken English to their peers. 10 instructors teach English to up to 100 teachers, which affects more than 10,000 students.
- $50 will allow us to teach one English instructor for one month.
Effective School Practices, which sponsors the Rwanda English Project, is an Oregon registered 501c3 non-profit. It is funded from private donations and with modest support from Eugene Southtowne Rotary. All donations are tax deductible. One hundred percent of contributions go to fund project expenses in Rwanda.